A Solutions-Oriented Sales Exec with Proven Biz Dev Track Record
- Reference Code:
This candidate is a dynamic, solutions-oriented sales executive with a proven track record of business development in the biopharmaceutical industry. Whether dealing with existing or new clients, this is a true hunter with versatile experience in consultative selling for the market research, marketing and business intelligence space.
Company created this position in 2002, and candidate was sole salesperson for six years.
- Achieved growth from $8.6MM in annual revenue in 2002 to $13.7MM in annual revenue in 2008.
- Achieved 23.5 % growth for a total $14.41MM in revenue in 2007.
- In first seven months of 2009, sold over $400K in new business and assisted new salespeople in securing an additional $678K of new business.
- In current role, successfully launched several new products and secured business from all key industry companies in company’s therapy areas – antibiotics, antifungals, and diagnostic imaging. At previous employer(s), obtained some CNS, HIV and Oncology exposure.
- Excellent track record as consistent top performer. Won several sales performance awards throughout career.
- Successfully negotiated contracts valued at several thousand to multimillion dollars.
- Unique skill set includes: market research experience within pharma, in-depth industry knowledge as a vendor.
- Truly understands the healthcare space from primary to secondary research, pipeline to inline to generic brand life cycles within multiple therapeutic categories and within multiple portfolios.
- Enjoys working with clients from brand management, marketing, and market research teams to strategically grow business as well as develop new opportunities.
After a number of years with the same employer, this candidate has a strong motivation for making a change. The candidate’s objective for future positions is to be involved with products and offerings in the market research or pharmaceutical space. This candidate resides in the “Pharma Corridor” on the East Coast, and is open to remote opportunities as well.
Interested in this candidate?
Candidate Inquiry* Required