Results-Oriented Director in Pharma and Med Device Industries
- Reference Code:
Results-oriented Director with proven ability and track record of developing new sales in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. Demonstrated consultative selling style in global market research, promotional meetings and consumer education projects.
New Business Development Highlights include:
- In his 2.5 year tenure at current company, successfully transitioned overall positioning of its suite of market research services from field-based (third party) agency to direct services among US-based pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturers.
- Achieved growth in revenue from zero dollars in direct manufacturer sales in 2006 to more than $2MM in repeat business from US manufacturers in 2009.
- Penetrated first-time sales with numerous US-based global pharmaceutical companies in the past 2.5 years.
- In 2008, opened market with approximately $1MM in new business from biotech companies.
- From 2006-2007, introduced Peer Influence promotional programs as an alternative to sales-force tactics, resulting in more than $2MM in new “pilot” programs.
- Produced the first-ever “million dollar month” in December, 2003, delivering consumer education projects to pharma customers.
- Successfully launched into the retail pharmacy space with a combined $1.7MM in programs for retail clients.
- In 2003, achieved 213% of sales quota expectations, increasing revenue from approximately $400K to more than $3MM over 2 years.
- Sold first-ever cross-divisional online education platform for this company.
Client Service Highlights include:
- Developed innovative $400K Reimbursement Mapping tool, tracking population, managed care and healthcare statistics across 50 of the leading US metropolitan statistical areas.
- Coordinated, multi-phase pre-launch market research initiative worth $200K.
- Initiated first-ever “State of the Specialty” industry reports, highlighting advancements in the primary care, pediatric, gynecological and dermatological office and hospital-based practice settings.
Interested in this candidate?
Candidate Inquiry* Required