- Reference Code:
Accomplished, results-oriented executive bringing management and organizational leadership experience in Marketing and Marketing Research in pharmaceuticals and business-to-business. Candidate is experienced in both strategic planning and tactical implementation. She is recognized and respected for people and process management skills, business focus and disciplined performance management along with the ability to creatively approach solutions to business problems. She has exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication skills with over 25 years of combined experience in marketing and marketing research on both the client and vendor sides of the business, domestically and internationally.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Custom Research division ($13M in revenue) of a privately held marketing research firm.
- Achieved 10% increase in gross profit through streamlining processes and improving organizational structure.
- Served as member of Management Committee, responsible for setting the strategic direction of the company.
- Led management team, in collaboration with HR, to recommend organizational changes that will result in operational efficiencies.
- Negotiated supplier relationships resulting in an overall 5% reduction in direct expenses.
- Led the organizational design and development of business development function officially implemented in November 2005, resulting in average increase of 30% of new sales from the year before.
- Managed healthcare division ($2.1M in sales) of this research company; services targeted toward pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospital systems and managed care organizations. Responsibilities included client consultation and study design, developing marketing strategies and new product development to meet needs of the healthcare industry.
Interested in this candidate?
Candidate Inquiry* Required