Account Director – Promotional
Northeast U.S. (Remote)
- Job Type:
- Relevant Work Experience:
3-5 Yrs. in Regulatory Exp, Agency Exp. is a Plus
- Education Level:
- Career Level:
Commensurate with Exp.
- Reference Code:
Account Director needed for this leading promotional medical education company. The company’s mission is to facilitate the creation and diffusion of clinically-important product and disease awareness education programs for pharmaceutical clients. They pursue these goals by improving the production and distribution processes used to bring educational initiatives to the physicians most in need of the knowledge imparted by these programs. More specifically, this company seeks to increase the speed with which educational programs reach their desired outcomes as well as to increase the number of physicians whose clinical practices are impacted by these programs.
Project and Client Management (primary objective)
- The Account Director (AD) will be tasked with approximately 5-10 accounts, across multiple pharmaceutical/biotech/device companies.
- The primary responsibility of the AD is to launch client programs on time, efficiently, and under budget. Requirements of each program:
- Manage all aspects of the programs’ multiple moving parts.
- Manage and attend all client medical/legal/regulatory meetings.
- Work closely with each project’s internal and external team members.
- Work jointly with sales to ensure client needs are met, while not compromising the quality and integrity of this company and/or its products.
- Prepare final report metrics to present to clients.
- Always be mindful of up-selling and re-selling opportunities with clients.
Service and Product Development (secondary aspect)
- From time to time, the AD team will be called upon to help in the creation of new materials for the sales team, and can include:
- Developing new business proposals and presentations.
- Reviewing and editing sales created presentations and proposals.
- Creating presentations for meetings.
- Highlighting our core value proposition and capabilities.
- Preparing and researching for new business presentations.
- Designing sales tools that clearly communicate the benefits of our products and services.
- Maximizing the efficiency of the sales team by arming them with a consistent suite of high-quality tools, ideas, and procedures.
- Recognize opportunities to enhance current service portfolio.
- With the AD team being so client focused, we ask that you solicit industry feedback (from the sales team and/or key clients) to ensure that our services remain competitive from a value perspective (i.e., deliverables and price points) and evolve with the needs of the marketplace. This may include:
- Streamlining processes to make services more efficient or profitable.
- Identifying potential improvements to our current portfolio by adding new technology or functionality.
Interested in this position?
Position Inquiry* Required