Account Director- Market Research
- Job Type:
Account Director/VP of Sales
- Relevant Work Experience:
5-10 yrs in MR; 2-3 yrs in BD
- Education Level:
- Career Level:
Commensurate with exp
- Reference Code:
Account Director needed for this Quantitative Research Company aimed at providing the fastest and most cost effective answers to unforeseen business issues. Using a standard research and pricing format, they can deliver data tables in the fastest time and at one of the lowest costs in the market. This company’s service has been rapidly adopted by clients to support a variety of immediate business information needs.
A key leadership role for business development, this position will report to the President and be supported by a team of research professionals.
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Building and growing productive relationships with assigned Pharma and Biotech clients.
- Developing and executing sales plans for this company.
- Implement company’s sales and marketing strategies through various communication channels (personal selling, email, print, web-based, mobile applications).
- Writing winning proposals, presenting service offerings and participating in the development of marketing materials under the guidance of the BU Head.
- Motivating the project team, communicating study objectives and timelines and managing ultimate client expectations.
This position will require a high degree of autonomy in developing new clients and building client interaction within the framework of this company’s sales model.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5-10 years experience in a Market Research organization with at least 2-3 years in a business development role.
- A solid understanding of global pharmaceutical market research is important.
- Success in selling pharmaceutical industry standardized research offerings such as syndicated studies.
- Ability to generate sales leads and deliver winning bids.
- Proven ability to develop strong, lasting relationships with pharmaceutical clients.
- Having the ability to understand client needs and adapt them to the company’s product offering.
- Ensuring that research projects implemented for our clients meet their desired business objectives.
- Ability to contribute to the development of the company’s marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will benefit from one of the most generous and success driven commission programs in the industry. This position is located in New York.
Interested in this position?
Position Inquiry* Required