Director of Partnership Sales NYC
Northeast 1 to 2 days in the office
CME Technology solution for DTP Distribution
- Job Type:
- Relevant Work Experience:
3-5 years minimum sales experience calling on medical education providers
- Education Level:
- Career Level:
Salary plus uncapped commission
- Reference Code:
The Director of sales will be accountable and responsible for coordinating the strategy, management, and revenue of assigned key medical education companies and supporters. The Director of sales will, plan, and execute the overall account to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives at the assigned key customers.
Company, based in New York City, is a technology company that enables medical education providers to seamlessly and cost effectively integrate advanced, web-delivered innovations into their daily activities. Company has created a full suite of online applications which allow medical education providers to create unique, collaborative, virtual patient-based CME programs and curricula, supported by an intuitive course authoring system, a powerful learner self-assessment system, and a robust data analysis tool set.
Company is entirely focused on effectively connecting Continuing Medical Education with quality and performance improvement through the development of educational formats that more accurately reflect how health care professionals learn in real life. These platforms also uniquely integrate data analysis at multiple levels within the entire CME/CE process.
Company has brought together successful pioneers within the medical e-learning community and the most forward thinking technologists to develop these innovative solutions for the CME community.
Director of Partnership Sales Responsibilities:
The Director of Partnership Sales will be responsible for identifying key decision makers and facilitating strong relationships across multiple levels within the key account. It is the charter to facilitate a long-term mutually beneficial business partnership with the Key Customers which may include brand teams, CME providers, societies, associations, physician network communities, e-Marketing teams, Vice President/C-level contacts and other decision makers and stakeholders. Also this role will be involved in product strategy and sales strategy for future offerings and targets.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio accounts. Will “hunt” and “farm” within these accounts and develop and maintain relationships from the operational through the ‘C’ level.
- Develop, implement and drive the key account strategy, sales, pricing and deal execution to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives.
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Monitor and review Key Customer sales activity and make strategy adjustments as needed.
- Partner with other Sales Professionals and product Development team to identify and develop new industry solutions
- Facilitate cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate an account.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate key account and portfolio level pipeline and revenue forecasts to sales management on a weekly basis
- Participate in and contribute to the professional development of sales team members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development and project requirements are met.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Business or Marketing is preferred and MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years outside sales experience is required. Sales experience in selling e-Marketing and/or technology solutions to medical education providers and partners.
- Candidates should be self-motivated with demonstrated sales ability and a long proven record of key customer development and quota overachievement. Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Moderate travel may be required.
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of the department (purchasing, budget preparation and review, financial reporting and monitoring expenses).
Company offers a very competitive total compensation package including:
- Base salary is based on experience and other factors
- Target commissions at plan based on objective (commissions are uncapped) only to be discussed directly by phone. Please call James Zeigler, 904.853.5166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Car mileage reimbursement for business purposes
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 401K (including matching)
- Home office expense reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement, etc.
Interested in this position?
Position Inquiry* Required