Innovative company specializing in digital interactive marketing directed at the patients to provide them with brand and disease state education. They are debt free and have experienced significant growth over the past two years. Further they have an extremely low turnover and are competitive in the market in regards to compensation. Implement marketing programs and strategies to drive revenue opportunities for company by creating awareness, generating leads and providing sales support to expand the partnerships with pharmaceutical, medical decide and CPG companies.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop knowledge of both current and future products and execute the marketing and distribution activities of the launch of new products.
· In conjunction with the CMO and sales, develop creative briefs for the development of ads, literature, videos and other collateral materials
· Develop knowledge of the competitive products and companies
· Have experience with competitive market research and the acumen to implement the data into marketing strategies and sales support.
· Development of launch packages for effective promotion of new products
· Communicate with ad agency project specifications and timelines.
· Conceive and implement the development of marketing materials including direct mail, email blasts, billboard ads, infomercials, ads, brochures, videos, etc
· Develop webinars
· Establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities.
· Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate sales and promotional programs to determine their success.
· Assist sales force in providing marketing support
· Assist the CMO with sales training activities
· Responsible for updating on an ongoing basis all sales collateral
· Establish relationship with field sales business developers, participate on sales calls when needed, and field sales support calls providing
· Provide ongoing new content for the website to be updated
· Monitor traffic on Internet site
· Assist the CMO in support of the public relations agency
· Work with key customers to cultivate relationships within pharma and agencies to monitor program success and areas improvement.
· Attend trade shows and workshops
· Work with clinical in the development of clinical papers to support use of the patient education programs and possible new applications
· Manage the distribution of new clinical material
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly organized and possesses good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Self-motivated individual who takes initiative and thinks creatively
· Ability to understand big picture but implement on-the-ground marketing
Education: BS or BA in Marketing or technical-related field or equivalent
· 3-5 years experience in marketing
· Development of marketing programs (direct mail, ads, brochures, etc)
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Internet and CRM experience a plus
· Interest in the medical/healthcare field
· Must have working knowledge of word processing, power point, spreadsheet and graphics computer programs
· Approximately 20% travel is required